A fire report summary is a document that confirms that Montréal firefighters responded to an incident in the Montréal agglomeration at a given date and time.
Here is the procedure for obtaining a fire report summary.
Obtaining a fire report summary
- You must make your request in writing.
- Your request must include:
- the address where the fire took place
- the date
- the approximate time
- the name of the owner or representative
- You must attach a cheque or money order payable to "Ville de Montréal" to your request.
- Your contact information must be provided with your request (name, address, telephone number).
To obtain current fire report summary fees, call 514-872-3775.
Where to send your request
Service de sécurité incendie de Montréal
Planification opérationnelle et des événements spéciaux
6150, avenue Royalmount
Montréal, QC H4P 2R3
Processing time for a fire report summary is a minimum of 10 working days.
For more information