When you store or use dangerous materials at home, be sure to adopt safe practices.
- Don't store more than 15 litres of flammable, combustible liquids in a dwelling that include more than 5 litres of flammable liquid.
- Make sure containers are hermetically sealed.
- Only use plastic cans that are certified for outdoor use.
- Never use antifreeze bottles or similar containers to transport flammable products.
- Don't store flammable products on balconies.
- Keep flammable aerosols away from heat sources.
- Store pool chemicals out of the reach of children and protect them from weather.