The Québec Government has unveiled five measures that will be put in place to support and coach entrepreneurs of diversity in the realization of their business projects.
As an integral part of the future Government Entrepreneurship Action Plan, these measures are aimed at:
- the creation of “Entreprendre ici” for entrepreneurs of diversity;
- the attraction of immigrant entrepreneurs in Quebec;
- support for integration and coaching in the business networks of new immigrant entrepreneurs;
- support for entrepreneurial projects with high potential;
- awarding honorary scholarships to support entrepreneurs.
- Ministère de l’Économie, de la Science et de l’Innovation