From August 27th to October 14th, 2018, the Ville de Montréal is accepting candidacies of individuals committed to serve as member on the Conseil jeunesse de Montréal (CjM).
EL IGIBI L ITY CRITERIA
To become a member of the Conseil jeunesse de Montréal, the applicant must::
1. Show an interest in youth issues and in improving the lives of young Montrealers.
2. Be between the ages of 16 and 30.
3. Be available to attend monthly CjM meetings (8-10 per year) as well as meetings of its committees tasked with addressing particular issues (about 3 hours per week).
4. Live in Montreal or have owned a business in Montreal for at least one year.
5. Furthermore, to allow new voices to be heard, to prevent the accumulation of representational functions and to ensure the non-partisan nature of CjM, the applicant shall not be a board member of the Forum jeunesse de l’île de Montréal, or on the executive committee of a political party or union.
6. Have a working knowledge of French (the working language of the CjM).
Please complete the application form below and send it by email, along with your resume, by 5 p.m. on October 14, 2018 to the following email address, being sure to put Call for Candidates Conseil jeunesse de Montréal in the email heading.
NB: This call for candidates only concerns Montreal resident. Are not eligible employees of Ville de Montréal, regardless of their status.