Discover the new 2020 Winter-Spring Cultural Program!
Here is your new cultural calendar. We have redesigned it so that you can find out, every day, what activities and shows are on the program. This will make it even easier to plan your cultural outings!
Pierrefonds-Roxboro cultural program offers residents the opportunity to attend shows or to take part to library activities (lectures, workshops, storytelling, etc.) for adults and families.
Registration to library activities
Consult the Library Activities Program for the 2020 Winter-Spring.
Choose two of the following options:
1. In person at the Pierrefonds library and Roxboro library's front desk ;
2. Over the phone by calling : 514 626-1800.
Buy your show tickets
Choose four of the following options:
1. Online via the online ticketing service Tuxedo ;
2. In person at the Bureau Accès Montréal (Borough hall) ;
3. In person at the venue, one hour prior to the show, if seats are still available ;
4. Over the phone by calling : 514 626-1598.