Call for proposals
Seniors' Council Recruitment Campaign
From December 9 2019 to January 27, 2020, The Borough of Pierrefonds-Roxboro is currently receiving applications from people interested in joining its Seniors’ Council.
Composed of fifteen non partisan volunteer members, men and women aged 55 and over, representative of the geographic, linguistic, social and cultural diversity of Montreal seniors, the Senior Council of the Borough of Pierrefonds-Roxboro is mandated to advise the mayor and the executive committee on all matters relating to seniors and that seniors' concerns are taken into account in the decisions of the municipal administration.
To become a member of the Senior Council of the Borough of Pierrefonds-Roxboro, the candidate must:
1. Demonstrate interest in getting involved in seniors' issues;
2. Be 55 years of age and over;
3. Be a resident of the Borough of Pierrefonds-Roxboro;
4. Not a member of the executive of a political party or trade union organization;
5. Be available to attend the meetings of the Senior Council of the Borough of Pierrefonds-Roxboro once a month, as well as various committees to study particular issues.
Fill out this form and send it along with your curriculum vitae by January 27, 2020 no later than 5 p.m. to the following address by mentioning in the subject line of your email - Call for applications Senior Council of the Borough of Pierrefonds-Roxboro: email@example.com