Distribution of flowers
In conjunction with its beautification campaign, the Borough will proceed with the large-scale distribution of viola wittrokiana “Ambassador Tasty mixture” (full sun to semi-shade) and tagetes patula “Disco orange” (full sun), Novosadski tomato plants, as well as compost and mulch.
When: Saturday, May 25 starting at 9 a.m.
• Chalet at Parc de Kent (corner Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges and Avenue de Kent)
• Chalet at Parc Jean-Brillant (5252 Avenue Decelles, corner Rue Jean-Brillant)
• Chalet at Parc Mackenzie-King (4905 Avenue Saint-Kevin, corner Rue Lemieux)
• Chalet at Parc William-Bowie (corner Avenue Patricia and Avenue Fielding)
• Chalet at Parc Notre-Dame-de-Grâce (on Avenue Marcil, close to the pavilion)
• Chalet at Parc William-Hurst (corner Avenue Kensington and Rue de Terrebonne)
Quantities will be limited to 18 flowers and 1 tomato plant per address. First come, first served. Proof of residence is required. Quantities of compost and mulch will be limited to 25 litres per person.