During the summer, pianos will be made available to citizens in order to liven up the public domain and create social spaces conducive to outdoor creativity.
First established in the Plateau Mont-Royal, this initiative has since been introduced in several other boroughs. In Côte-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, pedestrians as well as seasoned and amateur musicians can take pleasure in tinkling the ivories on two pianos decorated by Montréal-based artists.
Public pianos in Côte-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce are in the following locations:
- At the Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Cultural Centre (grand piano)
- In front of the building at 6767 Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges
- In front of the Maison de la culture de Côte-des-Neiges (5290 Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges)
- On the terrace at the Maison de la culture (5290 Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges)
- At the Placette Côte-des-Neiges (corner Queen-Mary and Chemin de la Côte-de-Neiges) as of Saturday, July 14
- In front of the building at 6450 Avenue Somerled