Montréal wants to make wintertime travelling easier. This winter, a number of bike paths will be re-opened to cyclists in the boroughs of Ahuntsic-Cartierville, Plateau-Mont-Royal, Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie Sud-Ouest, Villeray-Saint-Michel,-Parc-Extension and Ville-Marie.
- The bike path on Avenue Christophe-Colomb and Rue Boyer
- The bike path on Rue Saint-Grégoire, between Avenue Christophe-Colomb and Rue de Mentana
- The bike path on Rue de Mentana, from Rue Saint-Grégoire to Avenue Laurier
- The “bike street” pilot projects on Rue de Mentana and Rue Saint-André, from Avenue Laurier to Rue Cherrier
- The bike path on rue Cherrier, from Rue de Mentana to Rue Berri
- The bike path on Rue Berri, from Rue Cherrier to Rue de la Commune
- The Lachine Canal bike path, on the north side of the canal, between Rue Richmond and Promenade Smith.
In some cases, delineators or posts will be maintained or reinstalled. Please pay careful attention to new signage. Parking will not be permitted on bike paths once signage has been installed.