Montréal enjoys an enviable geographic position, serving as a bridge between Europe and the Americas.
With its access to major international markets, its highly skilled workforce and its diversified industries, Quebec’s largest city has everything entrepreneurs and investors need to carry out their most ambitious projects.
Montréal in figures:
- 25% of the population and 35% of all economic activity in Quebec
- $117 billion in GDP in 2013
- Labour force over one million strong
- $15.9 billion in capital spending
- $1.7 billion in non-residential construction permits
- 7.8 million tourists
Read more about the Montréal business environment: