Online services

Select a service from the menu at right for more details.

Select a service

All online services

Construction, alteration and renovation

A construction permit is required before undertaking any construction, alteration, renovation after a disaster, change of exterior siding, structural alteration, expansion or addition of building or excavation works.


Fees apply for the study of a construction permit application.

For more information, please contact the Permits Counter by calling 311.