Pierrefonds Public Library
13555, boulevard de Pierrefonds
Telephone : 514 620-4181
Bus routes: 68 / 201 / 205 / 208 / 209 / 409 / 468 / 470
Mondays to Thursdays: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Fridays: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Because of school elections, the Pierrefonds Public Library will close at 4 p.m. on Sunday, November 2, 2014.
Collections and services
Collections and services you’ve never dreamed of:
- An impressive collection of French and English books for adults, teenagers and children;
- Reference books: dictionaries, encyclopedias and specialized directories;
- Magazines and newspapers;
- Government publications;
- Foreign language and bilingual books;
- Large print books;
- Talking books;
- CDs and DVDs;
- Weekly Story time for preschoolers (2 ½ to 5 years);
- Monthly Story time for children;
- Conferences and workshops for adults;
- Meetings with authors;
- Guided visits for school groups, literacy groups and francization groups;
- The « Une naissance un livre » Program;
- The « Les mots partagés » Program;
- 10 Internet-enabled computers;
- Wireless Internet access;
- Databases (newspapers and magazines);
- Le Portillon, home delivery service for persons with reduced mobility;
- Special activities for youngsters during the Summer.