Cultural programming 2018-2019
Pierrefonds-Roxboro cultural program offers residents the opportunity to attend shows or to take part to library activities (lectures, workshops, storytelling, etc.) for adults and families. Discover the 2019 Winter-Spring program.
Registration to library activities starts on December 19, 2018 and ticket sales on January 7, 2019.
NEW : Cultural Programming Winter-Spring 2019 [10,5 Mo - pages]
Registration to library activities
Choose one the following options
1. In person at the Roxboro library's front desk ;
2. Over the phone by calling the Roxboro library : 514 684-8247.
Ticket show purchase
Choose one of the following options :
1. Online at : https://pier-rox.tuxedobillet.com/ ($1,25 service charge per ticket) ;
2. Over the phone by calling 514 626-1598 (no service charge) ;
3. In person at the Access Montréal Office during opening hours or at the venue, one hour prior to the show, if seats are still available (no service charge).