The Borough of Pierrefonds-Roxboro is served by the neighbourhood station 3 (PDQ 3).
14680, boul. de Pierrefonds
Pierrefonds (QC) H9H 4Y6
Telephone: 514 280-0103
Fax: 514 280-0603
For important but non-urgent intervention requests, please dial 514 280-2222.
For emergencies, please dial 9-1-1
You can reach Public security’s call dispatch centre 24/7 at 514 630-6300.
Exploring the Pierrefonds-Roxboro Borough’s Public security
Public Security was created 20 years ago in order to improve the borough’s population security and to ensure the enforcement of municipal by-laws concerning parking, domestic animals and nuisances.
The Public Security’s mandate has evolved over the years according to community needs by moving forward from intervention to prevention and education.
Thereby, Public security:
- Makes sure the borough’s events and activities go smoothly;
- Participates in the implementation of the Emergency Measures Plan when required, e.g. floods;
- Deploys, in partnership with Service de police de la Ville de Montréal (SPVM), programs that improve the community’s security sentiment, e.g. Coin paisible Program intended to reduce vandalism and improve parks’ security;
- Collaborates with SPVM to quickly locate vulnerable missing persons as part of Retine Program;
- Performs preventive patrols in sensitive areas;
- Reports to appropriate borough’s departments any anomaly that might endanger public safety.
Public Security evolves at the same rate as the exceptional environment it serves. In 2005, all vehicles were equipped with laptops and GPS allowing quicker response to citizens’ requests. Moreover, all agents have received first responder training in 2006, a 60 hours program recognized by Régie régionale de la santé, allowing Public Security’s vehicles to be equiped with automatic cardiac defibrillators, and allowing agents to save lives.
Public Security Agents are security professionals that support police and fire prevention officers in their operations and have adequate training to act as first responders during accidents. Their knowledge is kept updated through regular training.
For more information or to request the intervention of a Public Security Agent, dial 514 630-6300.
For emergencies, please dial 9-1-1.