Loisirs Montréal (loisirs.montreal.ca)
Made available by the Ville de Montréal, the Loisirs Montréal website allows users to search for sports and recreational activities offered by the Borough of Saint-Laurent as well as by the entire City of Montréal.
- Search for an activity (by borough, activity type or age group)
- Online registration
- Online reservations
Loisirs Montreal - How to register for an activity [734,5 ko - 3 pages]
Before your register
1) Make sure you have a valid Carte biblio-loisirs that starts with the number 12777...
2) Make sure that your children, no matter their age, have their own valid Carte biblio-loisirs that starts with the number 12777...
3) Make sure your file is up-to-date, particularly with respect to your contact information. Your Carte biblio-loisirs number and birthdate will be used to identify you.
4) Create your “family profile” by visiting a point of service of the Carte biblio-loisirs to have your family members linked to your file. This step will help to facilitate registration in the future, and you may also benefit from any applicable family discounts. Nonetheless, if family links are not created, you will still be able to register participants as guests but without benefitting from family discounts. Each participant’s Carte biblio-loisirs number and telephone number or birthdate will be required.
5) Create an account on loisirs.montreal.ca.
6) Log on using your email address and password. The first time you log on you will be asked to provide your Carte biblio-loisirs number and your telephone number or birthdate. If you have linked your family members’ files to yours, all members should be visible in the “My profile” section.
7) Make sure you have a valid credit card on hand. Only Visa and MasterCard prepaid or credit cards are accepted.
8) If you are eligible for financial assistance, make sure you have already obtained the necessary approval from the Centre des loisirs or Sports Complex so you can benefit from applicable discounts.
9) Don’t hesitate to visit the Loisirs Montréal site (loisirs.montreal.ca) before the registration period to obtain further information about this service.
- You may register several people at once for the activities you select.
- it is possible to choose several activities by adding them to your basket.
- Course fees include all taxes.
- If the activity you want to register for is full, make sure you put your name on the waiting list to maintain your registration priority.
A word about security
All the information you submit via the Loisirs Montréal website (loisirs.montreal.ca) is encoded using a state-of-the-art encryption system.
It is possible to determine whether a page where you are inputting data is secure or not. On a secure page, your browser will display a message and icon. Beware! A broken key or open padlock icon indicates a link that is not secure.
A page is secure if the first part of the URL address, located in the browser’s address bar, contains an “s”. Thus, the address should begin with “https” rather than the usual “http”.
The information found in the forms that you complete (either directly online or at the service counter) is treated with the utmost confidentiality, in accordance with Quebec’s legal requirements.