To stay dry while you enjoy the lake and the river, to add something special to your stroll, your bicycle ride or your inline skate outing, or just to enjoy sailing and taking in the landscape from a different point of view, board one of the ferries that sail Lachine’s waters.
This boat is equipped with benches and bicycle racks. This open-air ride takes you back and forth between Saint-Louis and René-Lévesque park. Batobus doesn't sail when it rains or when the winds are more than 20 nodes.
- St. Louis Park, corner of 34e Avenue and Boulevard Saint-Joseph;
- At the entrance of Parc René-Lévesque;
- At the corner of the path of the Iroquois and path of the Canal.
Phone: 514 634-0646
Lachine-Châteauguay River Shuttle
A pleasant journey of about 50 minutes from the Parc René-Lévesque Lachine and ìle Saint-Bernard in Châteauguay (48 passengers, 20 bicycles).
- At the entrance of Parc René-Lévesque, in Lachine
- Iles Saint-Bernard, in Châteauguay
Phone : 514-871-VELO (514 871-8356)
Website : www.navark.ca