The dog park is located on Victoria Street near 28e Avenue. Access
is restricted to members of the Famille canine de Lachine, the
organization mandated by the Borough to ensure proper management of the dog
park. Opening hours: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
To access the dog park you must join the Famille canine,
meeting the following requirements:
- Possession of a valid dog license issued by the Borough of Lachine
- proof that your dog has had its vaccinations
- payment of annual membership dues ($25 for the first dog, $10 for the
second and $10 deposit for the key).
Information: 514 634-3471 extension 517
The park remains the property of the Borough of Lachine.
Parks where dogs are allowed on-leash
- Promenade du Rail (between 10e and 15e
Avenues, and between Victoria and William MacDonald Streets)
- Between 15e and 18e Avenues
- Between 18e and 25e Avenues
- 25e Avenue and Notre Dame Street
- 55e Avenue and Highway 20
- Victoria Street and 40e Avenue
- Victoria Street and 28e Avenue
- Stoney Point Park on the waterfront between 45e and
56e Avenues from 6 to 10 a.m., and 6 to 10 p.m.