The dog parks are located on Victoria Street near 28e Avenue and at Roger-Richer park corner of St-Jacques and Richmond. Access to the park on 28e Avenue is restricted to members of the Famille canine de Lachine, the organization mandated by the Borough to ensure proper management of the dog park. Opening hours: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
To access the dog park on 28e Avenue, you must join the Famille canine, meeting the following requirements:
- Possession of a valid dog license issued by the Borough of Lachine
- proof that your dog has had its vaccinations
- payment of annual membership dues ($25 for the first dog, $10 for the second and $10 deposit for the key).
Information: 514 634-3471 extension 517
The park remains the property of the Arrondissement de Lachine.
Parks where dogs are allowed on-leash
- Promenade du Rail (between 10e and 29e Avenues, and between Victoria and William MacDonald Streets)
- 55e Avenue and Highway 20
- Victoria Street and 40e Avene
- The waterfront walking trail west of the dock on 34e Avenue until the western end of Lachine
- The waterfront walking trail east of the dock on 34e Avenue - except René-Lévesque park (from October 15 to April 15)