Accès Montréal office of CDN—NDG
Côte-des-Neiges—Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Accès Montréal office
5160, boulevard Décarie, ground floor
Montréal (Québec) H3X 2H9
Phone: 311 ou 514 872-0311 (de l'extérieur de Montréal)
Open Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Products and Services
At your local Accès Montréal office you’ll find some 140 products and services:
- Accès Montréal card application forms
- Accident reports
- Application forms for grants for building restoration, renovation, conversion or demolition work
- Application forms for property tax rebates
- Borough council meeting schedule and information
- City maps (districts, tourist areas, neighbourhoods, etc.).
- Dog tags
- Forms for solemn affirmations
- Information on city activities, services and programs
- Low-income housing application forms
- Payment of municipal property taxes
- Payment of traffic tickets
- Recycling bins (also available at the two borough Eco-quartier offices)
- Residents-only street parking permits stickers
- Tax accounts
- Tax assessments
- You can submit requests, complaints, claims, comments and suggestions
- and much more
Accès Montréal Card
While at the Accès Montréal office, pick up an Accès Montréal card for discounts and benefits from over 90 partners. It’s a perfect way to enjoy all kinds of activities! Sports and recreation, films, concerts and shows, excursions and tours, museums, fairs and exhibitions, festivals… there’s something for everyone.
N.B. Remember to bring a recent photo of yourself (maximum 5 cm x 6 cm) when you come to the Accès Montréal office to get your card. You can also have your photo taken at the Accès Montréal office, for $3.