The Montréal Community Sustainable Development Plan 2010-2015 is being carried out thanks to the joint commitment of Montréal and the partner organizations.
The challenge issued by the city to organizations from all walks of Montréal society is to:
- Work together with the municipal government to make Montréal a sustainable city
- Commit to carrying out approximately 10 initiatives from the Plan
- Promote the initiatives outlined in the Plan to other organizations or the public when such initiatives are directly related to their mission or service offerings
- Report on the progress they make on their commitments
- Publish their commitments on their web site
- Encourage at least one of their business partners to become a partner in the Plan
Organizations that become partners in the Plan must have headquarters or an office on the Island of Montréal. Organizations located off the Island of Montréal can still become partners if their operations are related to initiatives set out in the 2010-2015 Plan and are carried out on the Island of Montréal.
If you have any questions, write to us at email@example.com