Accelerating your projects
PR@M-Industry is a subsidy program for owners of eligible
occupied buildings located in the metropolitan area of Montréal .
- accelerate investment in property development;
- improve Montréal’s competitive position;
- maintain a diversified economic structure;
- revitalize or convert the city’s industrial heritage.
The program offers owners of non-residential buildings a five-year general
property tax rebate on the increase in property value resulting from the
construction, conversion or expansion of an industrial building.
Eligible activities covered by the program include:
- manufacturing, in general;
- film and video production;
- computer system design;
- packaged software publishing;
- call centres;
- head offices and activities intended mainly to provide affiliated
establishments with general management and administrative support
- physical science, engineering and life science R&D;
- architecture, engineering, specialized design and environmental consulting
- performing arts, and theatre and museum operation.
Building owners interested in this program may contact an official
representative in their borough
or municipality, who will assist them throughout the project and the subsidy
Deadline for application is December 31st,