Accès Montréal Office in the borough of Verdun
4555 Rue de Verdun, bureau 104
Verdun (Québec) H4G 1M4
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
This Web site and the Accès Montréal offices are the gateway to all services offered by the borough of Verdun and by Montréal.
Overview of services offered
- Accès Montréal card
- Biblio-Loisirs card
- Lodging certificate
- Permit (garage sale, pesticides, distribution of flyers, etc.)
- Certified copy of an original
- Sworn declaration
- Payment of statements of offence (before the due date or in accordance with a payment agreement – by cheque dated on the due date or post-dated, or by debit card)
- Point of sale for dog and cat licences
- Option of taking a photo for the Accès Montréal card, at a cost of $3 (taxes included)
- Report on an automobile accident that occurred in Montréal
- Tax account statement
- Assessment statement
- Information on by-laws
- Requests and complaints concerning traffic, policing within borough limits, maintenance of streets and green spaces, etc.
- Payment of municipal taxes
- Parking permits
New payment instructions
For security reasons, service counters and administrative offices in various facilities, including Accès Verdun offices, will not accept cash payments of more than $500.
Thus, to pay tickets, fees for various local services (ex. permits, registration for activities, etc.) or a tax account totalling more than $500, citizens must use one of the following methods of payment:
- Interac debit card
- Bank draft
- Internet service through the citizen’s banking institution
- City Internet service for the payment of tickets (online services)
- Credit card (Visa or MasterCard) – except tax accounts that cannot be paid by credit card
It’s also an extensive documentation centre
- Maps and plans
- Request for low-rent housing
- Agendas and minutes of borough council meetings
- City council agendas
- Program of cultural as well as sports and recreation activities
- Flyers, brochures and other documents on municipal management (agendas, minutes) and services pertaining to housing, taxation, urban development, the environment, public works, socioeconomic profiles, etc.