Old Montréal interpretive activities
The Interprétation animée du Vieux-Montréal program is designed to offer interpretive activities in Old Montréal, the city’s heritage district. Its goals include sensitizing and informing the public about the treasures of its various types of heritage and promoting the area as a place for discovery, learning and creativity. The program is an initiative of the Ville de Montréal made possible by support from the Ministère de la Culture et des Communications under the Entente sur le développement culturel de Montréal.
To be eligible for this program and submit a project, organizations must:
- Be constituted as a non-profit legal entity for at least one year;
- Conduct a heritage, interpretive or cultural activity on a regular basis for at least one year;
- Have its headquarters located within the Ville de Montréal;
- Submit a complete application that conforms to program objectives;
Plan the implementation of the proposed project between November 2017 and May 2018
If applicable, have submitted the statement of accounts of its activities previously supported by the Programme d’interprétation animée du Vieux-Montréal (2016–2017);
- Comply with municipal regulations, licensing and taxes.
Exceptionally, a Montréal organization whose principal mission is not a heritage, interpretive or cultural activity may submit a project if it is associated with a heritage, interpretive or cultural expert or organization.
October 6, 2017, at 4 p.m.
(All the reference documents are only available in French.)